Friday, June 25, 2021

Independence Day Tag

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a patriotic tag featuring Creative Embellishments Independence Day Word Set, 

4th of July ATC Coin set, and Flourishes.   I can't wait to celebrate the 4th of July with my friends...it's been way too long

time since we were able to enjoy celebrating our country and we are more than ready!

I created this tag in honor of Independence Day!

To create this tag I used acrylic paint in antique white to paint the chipboard pieces. I inked the edges with brown chalk ink.


I added some star shaped glitter and small red beads to the bare space in the ATC coin.

To finish this tag I added flowers, ribbon and a canvas butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Happy 4th of July!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment