Friday, May 28, 2021

Prom Night Layout

 

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a layout featuring Creative Embellishments Intricate Doily - Flourishes, Flourish Dragonflies,

and the word phrase The Best Things In Life.

This layout is of my first born grand daughters recent prom, her handsome boyfriend graduated this year.

  I remember these days and love that she is making her own memories!  These chipboard pieces are absolutely beautiful and

would be great for and formal layout such as weddings, baptisms or and holiday.

   

Altering the chipboard was simply painting it with white acrylic paint and highlighting the edges with turquoise chalk ink.

I embellished the layout with coordinating flowers, sequins and clear beads.

I added Pearls to the dragonflies bodies and finished up by adding chalk in to the edges of the layout.

As always, thank you for stopping by my blog today!

      

1 comment:

  1. Enchantingly gorgeous page. I adore the inclusion of dragonflies. They're one of my all-time favourite insects. It's a joy to spot them again in real life now that spring is bounding towards summer.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete