Friday, January 22, 2021

Spread Your Wings Wall Decor

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a mixed media project featuring some newer products from Creative Embellishments.  I combined several pieces to create this wall hanging.  It features these beautiful Angel Wings, Heart , Spread Your Wings , Arched Doors Set 1, Distressed Clocks.

I altered the heart buy covering it with patterned paper and the added some stenciling with a stencil and modeling paste.   I  painted the additional pieces with

white acrylic paint, the Angel Wings were painted with a very light pink acrylic paint.  I added some gold wax to the pieces to highlight the details.

   

   


 




 

   


 

To embellish this piece I added some mist on the edges and added flowers and die cut butterflies and sprigs from my stash and then using gel medium added some pearls and glitter to highlight everything.

 

thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment: