Sunday, January 17, 2021

Part 2 and 3 Progressive Valenine's Day Project


 Hello friends!  Today i'm sharing last week I wasn't able to get my post up as we are having internet issues.  I know many are.  So today I'm sharing part 2 and 3 of my progressive project.  The first piece of this project is a Valentine Mailbox. The second part ar the 3 cards which are also progressive. They go from simple to more embellished.  These cards fit perfectly in this cute little Valentine mailbox. 

   When I found this perfect Echo Park Cupid and Co. Collection kit at Rubber Buggy  I knew I would be using it to cover this cute mailbox and make my valentines.   I also used some of these pretty Prima Marketing - With Love flowers - Sweet Sunshine to embellish the cards as well as the mailbox.  I used Echo Park cupid and Co. Be Mine Stamp Set to stamp the hearts and the lips. 








Part 3 of my project is this gorgeous tag also made with the Echo Park Cupid and Co. Collection kit.
I also used some of these pretty Prima Marketing - With Love flowers - Sweet Sunshine to embellish the tag.  I also used some lace, ribbon and buttons from my stash.




Thanks for stopping by today and hope you will give this project a try. The paper is gorgeous and so bright and cheery!  

Debbie


1 comment:

  1. Awesomely fun, festive, and fabulous Valentine's makes. My own heart skipped a beat over that beautiful tag in particular.

    Happiest Cupid season wishes coming your way!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete