Thursday, October 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments October Challenge

 Hello friends!  Wow!  Can you believe it's October already!  We have a fun challenge for you this month!   It seems like it would be easy but it was harder than it looked.  I'm so glad I played along because it really made me think outside of the box.   The twist is to add Wings.

 I added a pop of purple with the patterned paper but the black and white was a challenge for me.  For the twist I added Creative Embellishments Wings Shaker.  I added purple sequins in the shaker. 









Hope you come play along with us for this fun challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments blog for more details and some amazing inspiration for the design team!




No comments:

Post a Comment