Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Creative Embellishments Autumn Artist Trading coins

 Hey, Friends!! Today I'm back on the Creative Embellishments Blog to share my Fall Cards with you. My cards feature Creative Embellishments Autumn Artist Trading Coins.

Fall is  here in Wyoming we are starting to see cooler mornings and warmer afternoons.  We had our first snow and freezing temps, however it didn't kill anything and we are having a beautiful Indian summer.  Some of the leaves are starting to change and the Sunflowers are in full bloom. I live in a rural area, on the edge of the city, so when the flowers bloom they cover the rolling hills and fields full of sunflowers paint  the countryside. It's absolutely beautiful!  It's absolutely my favorite time of year!




To alter the chipboard I brushed chalk ink into the leaves and colored them in various colors from this pallette. 


When I was finished with the coloring I used Versa Mark and clear embossing powder to finish up the chipboard.

I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Thes fun Trading coins are the perfect embellishment for cards and tags or just to trade away with your friends!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!




No comments:

Post a Comment