Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Valentines Day Heart Throb Tag

Hello friends!  Debbie here today sharing a fun Valentines Day tag featuring Creative Embellishments Heart Dangle and Valentines Sentiments.  Valentines Day is one of the most celebrated days of the year!  It's the day of LOVE and everyone has someone to love, whether it's a significant other or a child, parents, sisters and brothers, nieces, nephews or grandchildren.  This year I'm making Valentines for everyone in my life, I'm in the mood and it's one of my favorite days of the year!
One of my favorite color combinations for Valentines day are turquoise's and aquas matched up with pinks and reds.  It makes me happy!  Here is the tag I created with those colors.

    





To alter my chipboard pieces I used Aqua Tinsel Embossing Powder and then decided to add some Gold Embossing Powder around the edges to give it some contrast.
to finish enhancing the chipboard I added Gold Gems to the pieces to coordinate with the  Gold embossing Powder.




Gold twine, white ribbon lace, flowers, a gold metal flower and gold sequins from my stash enhances this fun tag!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the Creative Embellishments store for all you Valentines Day chipboard!  There's so many fun pieces to decorate your
projects with, you'll want one of everything!!



No comments:

Post a Comment