Thursday, December 19, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #16

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #16.   The stamps I used to make these cards are Shanty and Fairy Fur Tree 2.









 I wanted the scene to be a little frosty so I created the background with of blues, blues and aquas distress oxide inks. I stamped the Shanty and trees with Versa Fine black Onyx Ink and then went over then added some stickles to give the rooftop some sparkle as well as the trees and ground.
To finish it off I added some sequins randomly to the cards.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #16 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  You can also visit our facebook page Anything Lavinia  and enter the challenge there as well. There's a $15 gift card up for grabs and we have biweekly challenges so plenty of chances to win! 



Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! Your incredible colors produce such a glow that I KNOW Magic abounds at this domicile! Such a snowy, starry night is pretty magical, too. How can you have both? It's a wonderful card! Merry Christmas! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and design.I love the colors of your card Debbie. It definitely looks like it's snowing and the added stickles are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is sooo pretty, Debbie! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors on this card are my favorites, Debbie. They are perfect for winter, and making things look a bit frosty and cold. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete