Thursday, November 21, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #14

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #14.   The stamps I used to make this card are Secrets Are Hidden, Bluebells, Meadow Grass and Birds.  I wanted the scent to be a bright sunset scene so I used light and dark colors of Oxide Inks for the background.  






 The stamping was done with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #14 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  

Debbie


6 comments:

  1. Debbie- this is stunning. I love how the image is actually the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a great idea (I think I"m going to have to CASE it :-). Great colors for your sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! What a beautiful scene. I love the soft, round shape in the front, and the taped off scene on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie this is such a stunning scene! My Mom used to have a house on the water and the ducks and geese flew over the water at night and your card reminds me of how beautiful it was to sit out in her yard! Your scene is very peaceful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you made the inside show from the front of the card. Makes an interesting effect. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete