Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Christmas in the Country Folio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a Christmas folio featuring Prima Marketing Christmas In The Country Collection.  This new release is just so gorgeous and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it.

On these cards I used the Christmas In The Country - Tidings flowers and Nutcracker Flowers and the A4 Paper Pad.  Perfect for layouts and card making!



I die cut a large poinsettia from red foil card stock and one from red glitter card stock.  I pieced the glitter paper into the die cut foiled poinsettia I used a Tutti Designs die from my stash.



I made a small envelope and added some journal tags to the inside.

I added a couple more die cuts to the corners of the pockets on the bottom.  You can add more photo mats or journal tags to the pockets.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment