Thursday, November 7, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #13

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #13.   The stamps I used to make this card are Forest SceneFairy Dust Is Like Love  and Birds.  I wanted the scent to be a night time scene so I used darker colors of Oxide Inks for the background.  



 The stamping was cone with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink.  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #13 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  

Debbie




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful night time scene on your card Debbie! I love the moon you created and that gorgeous sky background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, your card is magnificent..so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic scene with magical colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the night time scene you've created Debbie. I now need to add those trees to my list of stamps I need :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous creation, Debbie - so peaceful and serene. It really does look like the scene I see at night when I walk the front pasture. How lovely. I especially like the purple showing through the trees - truly magical! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful forest scene, Debbie. Love background!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your card. That moon is simply GORGEOUS! Excellent project! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie- I love love this background! So perfect with this tree set.

    ReplyDelete