Thursday, October 24, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #12 Dragon Shaker Card

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #12.   The Dragon stamp is so much fun and I thought it would make a fun shaker card.  I also used the Dragon Verse, Castle Miniature and Fairy Web.







I created the background with several colors of Distress Oxide Inks and then did all the stamping with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink.  I overlaid a frame using foam tape.  Before I adhered it to the card I added some sequins.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #12 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  

Debbie





7 comments:

  1. This is so, so fun! I love that it's a shaker card! It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a shaker card! I really need to give this a try. This one is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful scene! Love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shaker card Debbie! Love the shaded of grey and the spookiness of the entire scene :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie I love your spooky dragon card! It looks amazing as a shaker card! I love your background and those spider webs are perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie I love your spooky dragon card! It looks amazing as a shaker card! I love your background and those spider webs are perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, what a gorgeous shaker card. I love how you created it!

    ReplyDelete