Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Halloween Card Set

Hello  friends!  Today I'm sharing a card set featuring Helmar Adhesives and Creative Embellishments Halloween Artist Trading Coin,  Spider Web Shaker and Happy Halloween Word Set.  Helmar is the perfect adhesive for these fun chipboard pieces! 


Halloween is normally a very busy night in our neighborhood, 300 plus trick or treater's and if it's Friday and warm it can be more!!  I buy around 1000 pieces of candy, never what I like but always what hubby likes.  There's usually not much left when we turn the lights out.
When I decided to make Halloween cards I was digging around in  my paper stash and found this cute Little Yellow Bicycle paper from years ago and knew it would be perfect for these
chipboard embellishments!





To alter the chipboard I simply used a little Versa Mark and some embossing powder.  I started off with only one color and changed my mind and added the Orange embossing powder too.
I altered all the words with Orange.



I added Purple Glitter card stock to the back of the Halloween Artist Trading Coin, and the  Spider Web Shaker .  I traced around them and them cut them out and used Helmar Acid Free Glue to  adhere the back solid piece of the shaker and the back of the Trading Coin to my glitter card stock.










After letting them dry I adhered them to my card front along with the words.




I hope you give these fun shakers a try they are so addicting that they are hard not to play with!!


Happy Halloween!

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment