Thursday, September 12, 2019

Lavinia World challernge #9

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #9.  This card is so bright and colorful and I just love the techniques used to create it!!  I used Lavinia World Forest Scene, Secrets are Hidden, Birds and  Bluebells.





To create this card I used Distress  Ink in 7 colors to create the background.  The stamping was done with Versa Magic Black Onyx Ink . To finish it off I used a white gelly roll pen to highlight the Birds. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #8 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  

Debbie

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Debbie!! The colors are so amazing!! I love, love it!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so SOOOOO gorgeous, Debbie! I love the intensity of colors and your wonderful forest scene. Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this is gorgeous! There looks like a glowing light coming from the middle of the forest. You have achieved a magical effect here. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love the vibrant colours behind your forest.
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just stunned with the red on this one. I love it. Great job. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie this is gorgeous! The colors look awesome! I love the background you created and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely amazing! Love the background, it looks so real :)

    ReplyDelete