Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Ciao Bella Time For Home

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a Frosty Winter layout featuring Ciao Bella Time for Home Collection. This new release is just so gorgeous and has so many beautiful embellishments to coordinate with it.  on this layout I used Winter Tags.

  Perfect for layouts and card making!


For the background I used Tim Holtz Layering Stencil set 25 along with some modeling paste and glimmer mist to bring out the roses.  I also used Distress Oxide Inks in Shaded LilacFaded Jeans, and Hickory Smoke.







The flowers are 49 and Market and you can purchase similar flowers in the Rubber Buggy store. The chipboard is Scrapaholics which will be in the store soon so be sure to look for it.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.



Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment