Thursday, August 29, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #8

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my cards for the Lavinia World Challenge #8.  This card is so bright and colorful and I just love the techniques used to create it!!  I used Lavinia World Trailing Ivy,  Bluebells and Aurora.

To create this card I used Distress Oxide Ink in 4 colors to create the background.  The stamping was done with Versa Magic Black Onyx Ink .  When the stamping was dry I added  stickles to the wings.  To finish it off I used a white gelly roll pen to highlight the moon and the pods on the stems. I also added splatters with Glimmer Mist.






Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #8 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  



6 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous, Debbie!! I love the beautiful scenes you've created!! The colors look amazing!! I need the pretty bluebell stamp now!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Debbie! I enjoy everything you make because of the colors and details! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Debbie! The colors are so deep and rich. You are wonderfully talented with your backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background you created on this gorgeous card Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with the colors on this one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card! Love the color combo on the background. Hugs

    ReplyDelete