Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Inspirational Mixed Media Heart Wall Hanger

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a wall decoration featuring Creative Embellishments Chipboard Pieces.  
For this  decoration I used several CE Pieces.

The butterfly is from the Flourish Butterfly Set 2.

The Fairy is from the Sitting Fairy's Set.

The small frame is from the Square mini Frames set.

The Large frame is the Flourish Circle Frame.



To alter the frames chipboard pieces I used some Patina Pastes to give it aged feel.  (and I simply love love love Turquoise)




the buterfly and fairy were painted with Opal Magic Acrylic Paint and then rubbed with Copper Metellique paste.




I added some Art Stones and then gave them a quick spray with glimmer mist and also misted the chipboard pieces.  If you dry them with a heat gun it leaves beautiful
splatters on your chipboard.  I also misted the chipboard frames.  Add some coordinating flowers and some art pebbles and your hanging is finished.  I used a hanger to
hang mine from, however the back of this canvas heart is a magnets so you can hang it on any metal cabinets or refrigerator if you choose to do so.










Thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store and check out all the new goodies or
recreate this fun heart wall hanging!


Debbie

Additional supplies used:  Prima Marketing Flirty Fleur 12x12 paper pad
Flowers: Paper Studio
Hanger: Tim Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment