Thursday, August 15, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #7

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my cards for the Lavinia World Challenge #7.  This card is so bright and colorful and I just love the techniques used to create it!!  I used Lavinia World Forest So Green,  Fairy Bugs and Celestial Tree.

To create this card I masked a circle for the moon and then used Distress Oxide Ink to create the background.  The stamping was done with Versa Magic Black Onyx Ink .  When the stamping was dry I addesd Wink of Stella to the moon and added stickles to the stars and the dragon fly wings.  To finish it off I used a white gelly roll pen to highlight the moon and the branches on the tree.










Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #7 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  




6 comments:

  1. This is so stunning, Debbie!! I love the beautiful scene you've created!! The colors are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Debbie! I love the vibrant colors and I bet the moon really shimmers with the Wink of Stella on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Debbie! I love the blues you used for your background and the white on the trees makes them look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is glorious! I love how rich and deep the colors are. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are just wow! I love night scene cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding card! Loooveee the effect of the color combination! Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete