Sunday, August 18, 2019

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps August Designer

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun card I created with some amazing rubber Stamps by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  These stamps are of the highest quality and I recommend them to everyone who loves red rubber stamps.  The images come out perfect ever time!  the August Theme is winter or Christmas.  I chose to do some wintery cards, not that I'm ready for winter but I love the colors!

This wintery card reminded me so much of Wyoming.  This scene can be on the prairie in almost anywhere in Wyoming in the Winter  It feels like home.  Blue Knight Rubber Stamps has a variety of stamps but the western ones are my favorites!  


This card was created using the following stamps: 11-14-0168 Come Let Us Adore Him and 11-01-0124 Whimsical Holly


 To create this card I used Gold Embossing Powder, the Image and sentiment are stamped with Versa Mark Clear Ink.  I colored in the image with Copic Watercolor brushes .To finish it off I added a white poinsettia flower from my stash.  I matted my card to LCI Curious Metallics Super Gold Paper as well as LCI Curious Metallics WhiteGold Cardstock.









To create this card I used Gold Embossing Powder, the Image and sentiment are stamped with Versa Mark Clear Ink.  I colored in the image with Copic Watercolor brushes .To finish it off I added a white poinsettia flower from my stash. I added some gold eyelash string from my stash to the card I matted my card to LCI 
Curious Metallics Super Gold Paper as well as LCI Curious Metallics WhiteGold Cardstock.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to stop by next Sunday for another card using Blue Knight Rubber Stamps!!  

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, beautiful card ,love the holly and the accent of the gold tinsel trim !
    Makes the card pop ! 🎈🐢🐒🐢

    ReplyDelete