Thursday, August 1, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #6

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #6. 

The stamps I used on this card are Guinevere,
 Hanging Lanterns, and Bubbles.





  I used several distress oxide inks to create the background.I masked the moon in the corner of the card and used violet distress ink around the moon and then blended  around the edges.

I stamped Guinevere, and the Bubbles using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink. After letting it dry for a couple seconds I added some color with a white gelly roll pen and then went over the Bubbles with Wink of Stella.  The Lanterns were stamped with Distress Oxide, be sure to let this ink dry for a bit or it will smear.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #6 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  


7 comments:

  1. This is so stunning, Debbie!! I love the beautiful underwater scene you've created!! The colors are absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbie! I love your beautiful background and that mermaid is going on my Wish List for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Looove the background you created. It is soo elegant. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie- the bubbles were placed perfectly and the colors are perfect on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and your background is gorgeous! I love the colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Debbie. Love the colours and the moon peeking just above the water :-)
    Have a great day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete