Sunday, August 4, 2019

Blue Night Rubber Stamps August Guest Designer

Hello Friends!  today I'm sharing a fun card I created with some amazing rubber Stamps by Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  These stamps are of the highest quality and I recommend them to everyone who loves red rubber stamps.  The images come out perfect ever time!  

this card reminded me so much of Wyoming.  This scene can be on the prairie in almost anywhere in Wyoming.  It feels like home.  Blue Knight Rubber Stamps has a variety of stamps but the western ones are my favorites!  they even have a Bucking Horse!


This card was created using  11-01-0127 Silhouette Grazing Horse and 11-14-0168 Come Let Us Adore Him.  The background was created with distress Oxide Ink and the Image was stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink.  Splatters were created with glimmer mist.  

I matted my card panel on LCI Stardream Lagoon Metallic Paper.  The paper inspired my background on my card panel, it has a beautiful shimmer!   





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out Blue Knight Rubber Stamps!  they are amazing!

Debbie

1 comment: