Thursday, July 18, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #5

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #4.  This card is was done to give the illusion of a fairy in the moonlight.
The stamps I used on this card are Fairytale,
BluebellsHanging LanternsFairy Bugs,  and the phrase stamp called Fairy Dust Is Like Love .



  I used gray and black distress oxides to create the background.I masked the moon in the center of the card and used gray distress ink around the moon and then blended black soot around the edges.


I stamped all the images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink. After letting it dry for a couple seconds,
I added some color with gelly roll pens and then went over them with stickles. 

 I added an adhesive gem to the center of the dandelion.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #4 on the Lavinia World Challenge #4 blog!



5 comments:

  1. This is so magical and gorgeous, Debbie!! Her wings look amazing!! I love the hanging lanterns and the dragonflies!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Debbie. Those fairy wings are awesome, and the whole card is just delightful. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie your card is gorgeous! I love the way you colored the wings on the fairy and the nighttime sky! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Debbie. Love the soft pink hues and her wings look amazing. This fairy is now on my wish list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous, Debbie. Love the background with the pop of colours. Her wings are beautiful!
    Have a great day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete