Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Autumn Scarecrows and Pumpkin Flourishes

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing an Autumn layout featuring Creative Embellishments Chipboard.  I used the Pumpkin Corners  and The Grapevine Heart Wreath.
 In the background you can see some stenciling.  For this I used brown chalk in and the Distressed Circle Stencil.

The paper is Prima Marketing as well as some of the flowers.

It's right around the corner here in Wyoming, things start changing around here in late August.  The wind starts picking up a little but we still have great weather.  Fall is my favorite time of year, the colors always inspire me!








To alter the chipboard pieces I simply used chalk ink to color them.

I cut the Pumpkin flourishes in pieces so I could add them to random areas around my layout.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment