Sunday, June 23, 2019

Chocolate Fur Baby

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet layout of one of my Chocolate Labs when he was a baby.  This boy has grown to be an 85 pound teddy bear who thinks he's a lap dog!  Anyway, he was one of the most beautiful Lab puppies I've ever seen and knew the minute I saw him he was going to be part of our family.


Creative Embellishments has the perfect pieces for creating layouts of your fur family members.  For this layout I used Puppy Love Word Set, Paw Prints, Valentine Sentiments, Flourish 1, Leash Frame and the Muddy Paws Stencil.
I altered the chipboard by  using brown and red chalk ink.  I used Red for the Leash Frame and Heart.




For the background I used Distress Ink in Black Soot and the Muddy Paws Stencil.




Once I started putting the layout together I felt like it needed a bit more so I added the Flourish 1 around the  flowers and Leash Frame.  It filled in the bare areas and balanced out the layout.  I snipped it in 3 pieces and inked them with brown chalk ink.







Here's a few more photos of him as a puppy. 




Trying to make friends with his older sister.
She wasn't real excited at first.



Inching his way into her life.  Finally she accepted him and now they are inseparable.  


True friends.  



Here is what my boy looks like today.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment