Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Stunning Bridal Layout

Hello Friends! Today I'm sharing a layout featuring Creative Embellishments chipboard
 For this layout I used the Doily 2 and the Gorgeous Small Border Word Set.






I cut the Doily 2 in half and added a half to each side of the matted photo.  To alter the chipboard pieces I simply rubbed with Metallique rub for a hint of color and texture.




To finish this layout I added flowers, arts stones, and some rose die cuts from from my stash.  I gave them a quick spray with some glimmer mist as well as with a brush.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to stop by and checkout what the design team is doing on the Creative Embellishments Blog. So many beautiful projects and inspiration to see!


Until next time~
Debbie

1 comment: