Thursday, December 20, 2018

White Christmas with Creative Embellishments

Hello friends!  Today sharing my White Christmas layout. Here in Wyoming we usually don't have to think about getting snow in December, however this year we are have an unseasonably warm winter.  We are now hoping it snows, it just makes it fell more Christmassy!  If it doesn't I can simply look at this layout and see the winter wonderland.  For this layout I used the beautiful words White Christmas.  I simply embossed these with White and silver glitter embossing powder and then inked the edges with a deep blue chalk ink.








I did the same with the deer.  These deer are a set of 3 called Reindeer Set





I started this layout by building up the background with blue sprays and then added my matting and photo raising them with cardboard to give it depth and dimension.  I added some silver glittery die cut snowflakes and florals as well as some fussy cut flowers from the patterned paper.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to a fresh new year!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment