Monday, September 10, 2018

Own Your Dreams

Hello friends and welcome to my blog!  Today I'm sharing a layout I made for the 
Creative Embellishments Chipboard design team.   This beautiful chipboard brings out home for me.  Living in Wyoming I am exposed to the rustic way of  life.  Some of my favorite things are old trucks and Turquoise jewelry.  Turquoise is my favorite color and if you were to get to know me you would see that in my everyday life.  I wear a lot of turquoise and I even decorate my house in turquoise.  My scrapbook room is decorated with turquoise decor and my great room and kitchen, spare bedroom and many other aspects of my life are turquoise.  It inspires me everyday! 
This layout represents a couple of things I love the most, turquoise jewelry and rustic old trucks. 

To embellish this layout I used the Arrow Frame and the Dreamcatcher 1  to give it that Native feel.


To alter the chipboard I used Patina Effect Paste by Prima.  I added some adhesive jewels to the  Dreamcatcher 1.


The same effect was used on the Arrow Frame.


I hope  you always follow your dreams and as always thanks for stopping by my blog!!



No comments:

Post a Comment