Friday, July 6, 2018

Scrapping With Kids

Hello friends! Today I'm not sharing my scrap booking but one of my grand daughters scrap booking. She has a birthday coming and today we shopped for lots of fun scrap booking supplies.  Along with that is some quality time which I can never get enough of.  I have 5 grand daughters total but only one in town and I really am missing out on this fun stuff with them.  

Today we worked on the first few pages of her scrapbook and she just wanted to keep going, I remember the days when I couldn't get enough and would scrap the days away, the nights too!!  

Here are a few of her pages.






Not bad for a beginner!  Today she learned some basic skills,  most importantly, how to measure and use a trimmer.  She was a natural.  As we went on she was designing away and planning ahead for the next few pages and how she wanted them to look, stickers to use and all the embellishments
that would be perfect for the photos and paper.

Her minds eye had it all figured out. 
Can't wait for more days like this!  For now she is well supplied and ready to 
scrap some on her own.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment