Saturday, July 7, 2018

Rose Quartz Mini Album

Hello friends!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  I've been enjoying a little 
staycation for the last week.  We normally take a week off around the 4th of July,
 but end up working around the house and yard.  It will be nice when I retire,
 it's coming pretty quick, then I can stay caught up with all the little things 
that add up to big things.

So I did manage to enjoy some time in my scrap book room finishing 
up an album I started a while back.  I decided not to get too crazy with this 
as it's a large album.  I made this one 81/2" x 11".  It holds lots of photos!
I haven't decided whether to keep it or give it as a gift but either way
I'll be happy.
Starting with the cover I added lot so f fun embellishments IOD pieces, a small embroidery hoop, lace, bling on a roll, die cuts, of course flowers and some fun feathers I found in my stash.






 the inside cover is  side pocket and holds photo mats and journaling cards. Page 2 is another pocket at the bottom and hold more photo mats and cards.


Page 3 id s double pocket, Page 4 is a flip up and down page with photo mats and is a large pocket with inserts in the side.


More side pockets on pages 5 and 6.


pages 7 and 8 are flip up and flip down pages with corner pockets for photos and journling cards.


pages 9 and 10 are more double pockets.


Pages 11 and 12 are for large photos.


Pages 13 and 14 are a side pocket and a flip album that holds around 22 photos or journaling spots.
It has a magnetic belly band holding it closed.


The back cover.


My lovely hand model is my sweet grand daughter Adalyn. We had and amazing day of scrap booking yesterday.

I hope you enjoyed this mini and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment