Sunday, November 27, 2016

Clear Scraps Tri Fold Scallop Frame

Hello friends!   Today I'm  sharing a frame project I created using Clear Scraps Tri Fold Scallop Frame.
I used a Vintage wedding theme for this fun album, however I left some of the page blank until I get the perfect photos for it.
The first photo is the front cover. I let the clear acrylic peak out around the edges. Lots of layering and fussy cutting complete this
fun frame album.  Below are close-ups and details. If you have any questions please feel free to respond below and I will answer.
IMG_3362
When you open it all the way you can see the through all the pages
IMG_3363
IMG_3364
IMG_3365

IMG_3366

The back cover when the frame is closed up. 

IMG_3367


Thank you for taking a peek at my  Clear Scraps Tri Fold Scallop Frame and as always thanks for stopping by
the Prairie Rose Cafe today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment