Saturday, November 26, 2016

Clear Scraps Keepsake Box

Hi friends, Debbie with you today sharing a quick and easy project that makes a cute gift or you can keep it for yourself.  I will be using mine as a pen holder for my scrap room.  For this project I used Clears Scraps Clear 
IMG_3357
to assemble this clear acrylic keepsake box simply follow the directions on the package by
removing the clear film, assemble using a solvent based adhesive.  Allow to dry.
IMG_3351
I simply covered the outside with patterned paper.
IMG_3352
Added some trim around the box.
IMG_3354
For the final step I added a flower to the front.
IMG_3359
That's it!  Finished and you have a fun keepsake box or a pen holder as I do!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Check the Clear Scraps Blog  for more inspiration from our amazing design team!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment