Sunday, April 17, 2016

Wedding Layout - Beautiful Featuring Melissa Frances


Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout using some gorgeous Melissa Frances products!  These products are so versatile and absolutely love the fact that they can be used for scrap booking, card making and home decor!  I can see my house getting a few decoration makeovers soon!  If you love the Farmhouse look Melissa's  home decor products are some of the most popular  style out today.  If you have a wedding you are planning for be sure to check out her Wedding products! If you are a photographer Melissa has some great props for wedding photos or engagement photos!

Talking of weddings, I found this gorgeous photo and wanted to scrap it so here is the layout I created and I'll go through the details with you too! 

Choose your main supplies.




We'll start this layout by altering the chipboard, I simply cut it in half and painted it with Gesso.


Once the pieces are dry simply give them a quick spray with your favorite mists.


Next step is to paint all your pieces including your wood embellishment. Set aside and let them dry.



On  your patterned paper outline in pencil  where you want your photo to be placed.


 Using a Stencil of choice and Mud or modeling paste add some texture around the penciled area.


Cut a mat piece for your photo and adhere a piece of cardboard to the back for dimension.


Time to adhere your photo and flowers to the layout.

I hand made some flowers using a die.  I used some gold embossing powder and some Wink of Stella to give the flowers a little more shimmer.  I filled in the empty spaces around the flowers with Melissa Frances Pink Delicate Blossom Flowers and some Melissa Frances Pink Spring Sprung Flowers.




Finish up adhering 1/2 of your chipboard piece to the top of the photo.
To finish it I added some seed beads with gel medium and a small brush.


I added the other 1/2 of the chipboard and wooden finished pieces to the bottom of the photo. I further embellished them with seed beads.


Adhere your Melissa Frances Resin Butterflies to your layout.


I added a few sequins, some random stamping and a few splatters using your mists and your layout is finished!



Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today!

Be sure to stop by Melissa's Store as she has some amazing and unique products !   

Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment