Saturday, April 16, 2016

Live Love Laugh Tag Set

Hello friends!   Today I'm sharing a mixed media  tag set I created with Art Anthology Colorations, Minx, Sorbet and Stone Effects.  I gave these tags lots of color, dimension and texture!  all of these techniques are so easily accomplished with Art Anthology products! If you love layering color Art Anthology products are for you.  They dry fast and you can move the color around for beautiful blending!
IMG_2627
I love adding splatters to most of my projects and Art Anthology Colorations and Minx makes this technique easy!
IMG_2631
Add a few flowers and embellishments and your projects will pop with color!
IMG_2630 IMG_2627
If you'd like to see the process to create these tags visit Snapguide for a step by step process guide.  The link is below.




Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today and be sure to stop by the Art Anthology Store for all your mixed media products!

Debbie
debbieSIG

No comments:

Post a Comment