Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Let it Snow and Gina's Designs

Hi everyone! Sharing  a layout with you today that I created with some great  Winter chipboard pieces by Gina's Designs. Here in Wyoming Winter is inevitable but the funny thing is, I love it. I get so many photo opportunities! Here is a photo I took of a foot bridge at one of our local parks.

To create this wintery background I used gesso, modeling paste, stencils and glimmer mist.  I wanted it to portray a frosty scene like the frozen branches of the photo.


The chipboard  details of this layout are really perfect for this photo.  The Bridge was created by spraying it with glimmer mist in Suede color to match the photo's wood bridge.  I then inked it up with Versa Mark and sprayed it again with more glimmer mist.


I used the same treatment for all the chipboard using different colors for the Let It Snow title  and the snowflakes. I first inked the snowflakes with distress ink in faded jeans and then painted it with gesso.  I embossed with Versa Mark and then sprayed with more glimmer mist. The snowflakes and title are from the Winter Shape Set

 
 The Chloe Flourish was finished using the same techniques above and to add the finishing details I added adhesive gems to the snowflakes.


 As always, thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check back everyday as our fabulous design team shares their amazing work with you.  I'll leave you with a list of chipboard supplies used on this layout.

Winter Shape Set 
Layered Flourish Chloe Small 
Bridge

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment