Friday, January 21, 2022

"Birds Of A Feather" Card Tutorial

 Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card that features several Card-io Stamps stamped on a bright Distress Oxide background. 

I know it's a little early for a Spring card but while I was out walking my dogs, I saw a Robin!  Robins are the first sign of Spring in Wyoming, well it's January and either this poor guy was misplaced or we are getting an early Spring!  I'm hoping for the latter!

The background was created using Distress Oxide Wild Honey Spray and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink for the edges of the card.   Once the background was dry I stamped the tree branch and swing from Card-io Swings and Things Collection.

 The Flower Border was stamped with Card-io Field Florals and the birds and Birdbath were stamped with Card-io Rural Retreats and VersaFine Clair Nocturne and Glamorous.

To finish off the card I highlighted all the elements with a
Gelly Roll Stardust Pen in clear.


Below you will find my supply list for this card


VersaFine Clair - Nocturne 
VersaFine Clair - Glamorous
Distress Oxide Wild Honey Spray
Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Card-io Swings and Things Collection
 Card-io Field Florals Collection
Card-io Rural Retreats Collection
Gelly Roll Stardust Pen
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will give this fast easy card a try!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment