Friday, November 5, 2021

Lavinia's Stamps Home Sweet Home

 Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun card featuring Lavinia Stamps and lots of fun techniques!  I created the background using several blue ranges of Distress Oxides.  I wanted to give the feeling of a fun moonlit night with a little light snow falling.   

The trees were stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx (you can use VersaFine Clair in Nocturne)  and Lavinia Celestial Tree (Large). I stamped the Bayleaf Cottage first and then the Fairy Path.  To finish the stamping I stamped the Fairy Buttercups in the foreground.
To finish this off I colored the stones and highlighted them with a White Gelly Roll pen as well as several Stardust Galaxy Glitter Gelly Roll Pens and a Bright Yellow Gelly Roll Pen.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out Del Bello's Designs Store for all your stamping and all your coordinating supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment