Thursday, December 31, 2020

Drink Shaker Card Set

 

Hello Friends! Today I'm sharing a fun card set featuring Creative Embellishments Glass Shaker 1, Glass Shaker 2, and the Root Beer Shaker.

I'm so excited to get 2020 behind us and bring in a new year with Hope and big changes for all.  Created these fun cards to send to friends that we can't get together with

just to say cheers and happy New Year!

  To create these cards I started out by painting them white and then adhering them together.  I added sequins to the centers of each card.

For this card I added some resin with glitter in it to the stem of the glass and then added embossing powder to the edges.  On the top I adhered some gems.





I used the same technique for the beer handle and the the suds on the top.





To finish off these cards I added some flowers and ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you have a Happy New Year!  See you in 2021!!

   

1 comment:

  1. What awesomely fun, cheerful and pretty cards. I adore the way you frosted the rim of the margarita glass with rhinestone "salt". Too cute!!!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete