Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Fairy Stamper Card and Some News

  Hello friends!  Sharing some news and a new card today.  My news is that I will be working with a new team call the Fairy Stampers!  You can visit out facebook page here.  Fairy Stampers  Please come join us for some fun ans share your Fairy themed projects with us.


To create this card I started off with the background using Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers.  You have to try these for glittery vibrant backgrounds!   


I used several stamps for this card.  Starting with Lavinia Fairy  Aurora.  I stamped her using Versa fine Black Ink.  the next steps were to stamp the foliage around her and I used several Lavinia and Fairy Hugs Stamps. I stamped all these images with Black Versa Fine Ink starting with the Lavina  Dragon Pods and then filling in with Lavinia Lanterns Set, Wild Flower, Meadow Grass and filling in more space with Fairy Hugs Fantasy Flowers.  The final step was to stamp the Laviana Birds and add some glitter to thh card in random areas.



Be sure to stop by the Fairy Stampers.com for all your fun Mystical stamps!
the store carries lots of other products to make your cards look fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment