Thursday, October 15, 2020

Creative Embellishments Chipboard Elements Halloween Cards

 

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my Halloween cards featuring Creative Embellishments Witch Hat Shaker and Web Panel 2.

Have you started making your Halloween cards?  While I don't have any children in my house anymore I still love making Halloween cards!

Here is what I did with these 2 fun chipboard elements.

The first card is the Witch Hat Shaker card.

 

 

To alter this chipboard I simply covered the base of the hat with patterned paper and then embossed the rest of the pieces with

Black Sparkle Embossing powder.

My second card features the Web Panel 2.

To alter this chipboard element I embossed it with Bridal Tinsel Embossing powder.

Hope you will give these a try and be sure to check out the Creative Embellishments Store for more fun Halloween chipboard pieces.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment