Thursday, September 17, 2020

Creative Embellishments Anchor Decor


Hello friends!  Today  I'm sharing my next project featuring Creative Embellishments Fishnet Panel,  the 9 inch Anchor,  Mermaid Pair and Seashells.

This was so fun to create and I absolutely love the ocean even though I live nowhere near one!  My horoscope sign is a water sign and I'm also a dreamer so I love creating projects like this.  It takes me away from the cold weather and wind.

Here's the steps to create this project.

  1. Apply Gesso to all the chipboard except the Fishnet Panel.
  2. Apply acrylic paint in your colors of choice, I used these colors as I wanted it to match the colors of the ocean.
  3. Apply wax to your painted, dry chipboard pieces.  I used 2 colors, silver and copper.
  4. apply the same waxes to the Fishnet Panel.
  5. Adhere the Anchor to the panel.
  6. Decorate with remaining chipboard as shown above.
  7. Finish it off with flowers, mica flakes, art stones and sequins.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Hope you give this fun project a try!




No comments:

Post a Comment