Monday, March 23, 2020

Spring Shaker Tag

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a large Spring tag featuring Creative Embellishments Window Shaker, Spring Love and Flourish Set 10.

I don't know about you but Spring is in the air here today!  The snow isn't done yet, we usually get our worst storms in March, April and May.  We have had an extremely long Winter and I have Spring fever so bad!  We got a large storm in October, which is early for us and the snow is still piled up in places.  I'm ready for warm weather!! These tags will show that!


To alter the chipboard pieces I painted them with white Acrylic paint and then inked the edges in a coordinating color.  The shaker window is filled with pastel colored pearls and sequins..one of my own recipes.










Thanks for taking a peek at my project and for stopping by my blog today!




No comments:

Post a Comment