Thursday, March 26, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #23

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #23.   The stamps I used to make these cards are Bubbles, Pink Orbs, Mushroom Lantern Single, , Fairy Lanterns Set, Meadow Grass, Bluebells, Aria and Pipin Miniature.

This card is one of my favorites!  The background was made with a Gel Press and ColorBox inks..  







The images are all stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx ink.  To finish this card I added  Nuvo  Jewel Drops in Translucent and Sparkling Dust by Dress my Craft.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #23 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  You can also visit our facebook page Anything Lavinia  and enter the challenge there as well. There's a $15 gift card up for grabs and we have biweekly challenges so plenty of chances to win! 






Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Debbie, your card is so beautiful.. i love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie this card is so awesome! I love the stamps you used to create that beautiful scene! The colors are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! Your creations always make me feel so happy and full of beauty - just because of the soulful content! How lovely this is! The last 6 weeks have been unusually harsh regarding my abilities, so I have not left as many comments as usual. I have enjoyed all your beautiful creations, and appreciate your inspiration. Please forgive my inability to get this fumble fingers working properly. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Debbie! I love how you've added color to the various stamped images and of course, the glittery spheres . The red just pops - my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie- this is fantastic! I love the look of everything and bubble are just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such and excellent and with a touch of vintage! All your creations speak to you! Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, it's always a joy to admire your cards. I always look forward to the vibrant colours you use. This is such a happy and serene scene! I could quite happily step into your card and forget the world for a few moments. Too much stress in the world right now :-)
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete