Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Valentine Mini Tri Fold Portfolio

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing my mini portfolio featuring Creative Embellishments Heart Flourish Corner Set.
Valentines Day is one of my favorite days of the year!  I love the Reds and pinks and all the fun celebrating that comes with the day!
I decorate my house every year for Valentines Day and love the pop of red everywhere!  It's a cheerful color and makes me happy!


This fun little mini holds 32 photos on the flip pages and under the flip pages are pockets for more photos or journaling tags.


I altered the chipboard by embossing it with red tinsel embossing powder.



 To finish it off I added Flowers and twine.


Thanks for stopping by my Blog today and be sure to stop by and check out what our fabulous design team is creating on the Creative Embellishments Blog and on Facebook!

  You will be so inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment