Friday, February 14, 2020

Heartfelt Creations Cottage Collection Topiary Pots

Hello friends!  today I'm sharing a fun and easy project I just finished up featuring Heartfelt Creations Country Cottage Collection.  this collection has beautiful Hydrangeas in various sizes and and they are so fun to play with and create fabulous projects, cards and layouts.  

I have a quick little tutorial to go along with this project.









To finish these off I added Stickles to the centers of each bloom and the touched up all the edges with a paintbrush and coordinating mists.  Add a bow to the pot and you're finished!



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Debbie

For those asking for ink and color selections, I used Versa  Magic Inks in Mango Madness and Turquoise Gem and Memento inks in Rose Bud and Bamboo Leaves.    

No comments:

Post a Comment