Thursday, January 16, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #18

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #18.   The stamps I used to make these cards are Tree Goddess Luna, Every Dream, Group of Hearts Miniature  and Fairy Fur Tree 2.

 I wanted the scene to be a Valentines Day theme  so I created the background with pinks and reds  distress oxide inks. I stamped the Fairy, Trees and hearts, sentiments with Versa Fine black Onyx Ink.  
I matted them onto pink card stock and outlined the fairy's wings, castle and moon with a white gelly roll pen.  I also used some fine glitter on the fairy's wings.


The background heart was created with Distress Oxide Inks and the moon was created using a stencil I made from acetate.






When I finished this card I felt like I wanted to add one more item, so I did.  I added an art pebble ti the end of the tree branch.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #18 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  You can also visit our facebook page Anything Lavinia  and enter the challenge there as well. There's a $15 gift card up for grabs and we have biweekly challenges so plenty of chances to win! 



Debbie

7 comments:

  1. WOWOW, Debbie! Of course the first thing I wow about is that incredible background with the heart shaped Love shown in the background, and your textured background! Then the trees framing the heart make it all the more endearing. Your color choices are lovely. It is her bejeweled wings that really bring out the extra beauty you added to this masterpiece! Love it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Valentine's cards Debbie! I love the vibrant colors and your heart shaped moon is perfect. Her wings look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifulness, your colors are so wonderful! I need to give this color combo a try. I think it is a perfect Valentine themed card..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous backgrounds on these cards, Debbie. You did a great Valentine theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie I love your Valentine Fairy card! She looks so beautiful inside that magical heart! The floating hearts look adorable too! A beautiful Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are absolutely amazing, love the background and the fairy has the perfect spot there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, this set of cards is absolutely stunning. Love the vibrant pinks you used to create this magical scene. The heart in the background is stunning. Beautifully done!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete