Thursday, January 2, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #17

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #17.   The stamps I used to make these cards are Hanging Lanterns, Rue, Moon, Castle Miniature, Celestial Tree, and Fairy Fur Tree 2.














 I wanted the scene to be a little frosty so I created the background with of blues, blues and aquas distress oxide inks. I stamped the Fairy, Lanterns and Trees with Versa Fine black Onyx Ink and then went over then added some stickles to give them some sparkle as well as the trees and ground.  I matted them onto glitter card stock and outlined the fairy's wings, castle and moon with a white gelly roll pen.


The background was created with Distress Oxide Inks and the moon was stamped with Archival ink.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #17 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  You can also visit our facebook page Anything Lavinia  and enter the challenge there as well. There's a $15 gift card up for grabs and we have biweekly challenges so plenty of chances to win! 



Debbie

9 comments:

  1. What an incredibly lovely scene, Debbie! It reminds me of an Avatar-like planet only in warm hues. Beautifully done with the castle off in the distance, separated from the fairies and their forest! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbis- this is fabulous! It's got so much depth and texture to it. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards, Debbie. Love the beautiful colours on the background and that moon ... wow!
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fabulous Debbie. I love the colors and the sparkle in the tree branches. Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Hanging Lanterns on your cards! The background colors are so pretty and that moon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Debbie! What ink colors did you use this time? I love the colors..it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about HOT! Debbie, these amazing blended "warm" tones are just incredible in your design. It reminds me of a blazing sunset, and the night fairies are coming out to do their jobs. Your cards are beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fantastic cards, Debbie ! Looks so real :)

    ReplyDelete