Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments January Challenge

Hello friends!  Can you believe another New Year is here!!!  Time goes by so fast! With the new year comes a new challenge and for me lots of snow!  I'm so happy to say that I will be continuing on with Creative Embellishments this year as a designer.  Looking forward to sharing my work and being inspired by our great fans!  Come play along for your chance at an amazing prize package!!

The mood board this month has so many beautiful colors and when the added twist was add texture....well who doesn't love texture!   I added lots of texture using stencils and modeling past, die cuts and mica flakes.  the chipboard pieces I used also have tons of texture!  On this layout I used Creative Embellishments Pine Cone BranchPine Cone Clusters and Tree Rings.

 Mood board





Don't you love those tree rings!!! They have an amazing amount of texture as well as the pine cones and the pine branches!


 Thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to come play along with our January challenge!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment