Thursday, December 5, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #15

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #15.   The stamps I used to make these cards are Forest So GreenBluebellsBubbles, Hanging Lanterns, and the beautiful fairy is Zemira. 


 I wanted the scene to be a bright colors so I created the background with of blues, yellows and greens  distress oxide inks. I stamped the bubbles with versa mark clear embossing ink and then heat embossed them with Gold Tinsel embossing powder.






 The stamping was done with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink.  When the stamping was finished I highlighted it will a gold gel pen.  I mounted it on gold foiled card stock and then on a white card base. 


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #15 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  You can also visit our facebook page Anything Lavinia  and enter the challenge there as well. There's a $15 gift card up for grabs and we have biweekly challenges so plenty of chances to win! 



Debbie

9 comments:

  1. Debbie, such a wonderfully mystical creation with those lovely orbs and the pretty sentiment! Beautiful card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful- I just love love love the yellow behind her- so illuminating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your background. The colors are bright and vibrant. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie I love the background color on your gorgeous cards! The gold bubbles are so magical! I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Debbie. I adore Zemira!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty Debbie. I love that color combo and the golden bubbles look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous set of cards. Love the colours of your background. So bright and vibrant, just perfect to showcase the beautiful Zemira Fairy.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so beautiful, Debbie! Thank you for sharing how you created your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is such a gorgeous card. that background is perfect. i def need to buy the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete