Saturday, November 16, 2019

FabScraps Antique Elegance

Hello friends!  today I'm sharing the newest release for the Fabscraps!  This collection spoke to me because as most of you know I love flowers and  and secondly....Aquas and turquoise are my favorite colors! The Antique Elegance C118 collection  features beautiful colors and patterns so it can be used for many of your wedding layouts and cards.

I will start with the layout and the details and then follow up with the tutorial on how to create this layout.








1. Using Keepsakes C118-001 for your background, add modeling paste and the  Script Stencil C118 to create a dimensional background, push the paste through the stencil with a spatula or flat gift card.  






2. Paper tear a diagonal strip from Keepsakes C118-001 and adhere diagonally to your background paper.


3. I die cut a doily from a die out of my stash and using My Best Life C118-003 and tucked them up under the diagonal strip.


4. Cut a mat for your photo using My Best Life C118-003 and adhere to the top left side of your layout.


5. Adhere your photo to the mat.


6. Using You Got this Die Cut With Frame and some wax rub from my stash I rubbed all the pieces to give them some color.



7. Fussy cut some flowers from Treasured Times C118-004


8. Randomly adhere your fussy cut flowers and your You got This Die Cuts to your layout.  I also added some flowers from my stash.




For This Project You Will Need: 
FabScraps Antique Elegance Collection paper range : C118-001,003, 004
You Got this die Cut With A Frame
Additional products
Doily die of choice
 Rub wax
Flowers 

I hope you enjoyed this page and tutorial!  










No comments:

Post a Comment