Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Autumn Layout

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing an Autumn layout featuring Creative Embellishments Squirrel Set, Autumn Word Set, and the  Acorn Branch.

Well we didn't have much of a Fall this year but I managed to take a few photos of what we did have. 
I should have known Winter would show up early when the squirrels were working extra hard to gather food and build nests.





To alter my chipboard I started out with several colors of chalk ink and randomly colored the leaves and acorns.
Please excuse my mats...I'm due for some new ones soon.




Next step is to add Copper Metallique rub.
Final step is to emboss with clear embossing powder, no need to use a clear ink because the wax will hold the embossing powder.





I added a few flowers and  die cut leaves, cut from Rose Gold Foil card stock from my stash to finish off this layout.


Thanks for stopping by the Creative Embellishments blog today and be sure to check out the Creative Embellishments store for these fun Autumn pieces!




No comments:

Post a Comment